Brel – Duty Manager – full time
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
A magical garden (voted the UK's best!), a fully heated indoor and outdoor restaurant, a beautifully converted stables bar and UP; a hot air balloon filled private dining space. Brel is one of the city's most beautiful venues located in the West End's Ashton Lane.
With a year-round event programme, a famed food and drink line up of moules frites & fondues, Belgian beers and Scottish gin's, fire pits and BrelBQ's, Brel's offering is loved by locals and tourists and we're looking for a Duty Manager to match!
The core missions of the Duty Manager
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced professional to:
- Support the management team to lead the front and back of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work
- Help to drive the business plan, budgets and product.
- Assist the management team in running the day to day operations of the bar/restaurant
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure, including:
- A General Manager/AGM to help support you in running the day to day operations
- A senior operations team to help support you and deliver the business plan
- A finance, IT, stock and systems team to train and support you on the admin of the role
- A marketing and digital team to drive customers and events
- An HR team to help train and recruit
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working at senior Duty Manager role in a busy hospitality environment.
- Experience of running/managing busy shifts and large group bookings
- Genuine passion for managing teams that have fun together.
- Track record of exceptional customer service skills.
- A love of all things food and drink!
- Great attention to detail and the ability to follow paperwork and process; including rotas- full training on systems and process given
The salary and benefits package
- Great salary package subject to experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Team discount at all venues and itison with comp. event tickets
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences