Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy marketing team at our Glasgow HQ.
itison has grown in membership, size and profitability every year since we started out, and we’re looking for someone with the experience, enthusiasm and smarts to help us to continue to grow our business sustainably.
Working on everything from PPC campaigns to experimenting with new channels and running A/B tests and reporting on the metrics that really matter, you’ll be an experienced digital marketer who's comfortable with crunching numbers to uncover critical insights and trends, as well as able to translate your analysis into robust strategies and experiments that produce real results.
This is a mix of a hands-on role and being strategic, so you'll be working alongside our wider marketing team in delivering cross-channel campaigns strategies, project plans and insights every day, with loads of opportunity to try new tactics both on and offline.
What’s the role?
- Work with the Creative Marketing Manager, our design & development teams and leadership to establish growth strategies to support our acquisition, retention and revenue goals.
- Manage our digital marketing funnel, identify high-potential areas for improvement and implement strategies to capitalise on these opportunities.
- Manage large-scale major event marketing digital campaigns
- Deep-dive into our own and third-party data to develop a model of customer behaviour to guide and align digital marketing efforts.
- Manage paid and organic growth campaigns and budgets across all marketing channels and report clearly and concisely on results.
- Drive a rigorous testing program, aiming to continuously launch, analyse, optimise and scale new campaigns, strategies and channels.
- Collaborate with wider marketing team to develop growth campaigns and content marketing strategies with engaging content that delivers.
- Be familiar with all relevant sources of data and quickly pull, integrate and analyse data as needed.
- Be an expert on the latest trends and opportunities in digital marketing.
- Manage the responsibility for weekly and monthly digital and marketing reporting.
- Knowledge base: Act as a conduit across our internal teams to share data insight, best practice, knowledge and ideas, rooted in commercial growth.
- Projects: Work with our internal teams to design and deliver product and service growth projects.
Do you fit the bill?
- Experience of running large scale PPC and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Knowledge and understanding of all the relevant social media channels particularly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Experienced with Google Analytics including but not limited to setting up advanced reporting requirements
- Strategic thinker who can define and quickly execute intelligent tests that deliver actionable results
- Commercially-aware with experience in managing budgets and delivering to challenging KPIs to make a demonstrable difference to growth
- Expert understanding of performance marketing strategies across social media, search and display with a thorough knowledge of key advertising platforms
- Brilliant communicator, able to pitch ideas and deliver clear insights to colleagues at all levels
- Analytical and good with detail, but able to see the big picture and deliver strategies that make a significant difference
- Creative and able to bring innovative ideas to everything you’re involved in
- Extremely confident with Excel, able analyse big sets of data and know the right questions to ask to find the biggest opportunities (experience in SQL would be a bonus)
- Enthusiastic, energetic and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptionally well-organised and able to manage challenging deadlines across multiple projects
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing in either an agency or in-house setting
Package & benefits
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Private Health Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- itison discount and discount at all itison owned venues
- Enhanced maternity/paternity
- Learning grant
- Lunchtime yoga and Pilates classes
- Holiday-buy scheme
- Birthday day off
- Paid company socials
- Free tickets to all our major events (Drive-In Movies, GlasGLOW and more to come)
- Charity day – paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Fantastic work environment and unending fruit bowl, cereal bar, and full bar set up in the office for Friday Prosecco (or healthy drink if preferred)
No recruiters or agencies, please