Front of House Bartender - Maggie Mays
Maggie Mays - Bartender
Love live music? Love sports? Love hospitality?
Maggie Mays is where Glasgow comes to rock! Open from 11am - 3am every day with live music 7 nights a week, and all the big sport events across our screens, Maggie’s is always a lively spot. Home to Maggie’s Buns – the best burger joint in the East End, and an awesome King Pong battleground in our Basement Bar – where you can smash it out in an epic ping pong tournament; we’re looking for a Bartender to join our team and get amongst all the action!
The core missions of Front of House Bartender;
We're looking for skilled and experienced people who can deliver on our core missions to:
- Support the front of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Greet and serve customers at the bar, being the first point of contact, and create a great first impression
- Working with all the team to help evolve the brand and offering to create something truly unique and best.
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional inhouse support team structure.
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year's work experience as a Bartender in a busy, fast paced, high turnover venue
- Genuine passion for drinks, with a strong knowledge of different beverages and excellent knowledge knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and friendly, with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Experienced in general set up and an ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean; adhering to health and safety requirements
- Experience of working with the general public, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Great team player, flexible and adaptable.
The salary and benefits package
- Salary £9.90 per hour and 100% of tips
- Contributory pension scheme
- 50% off food & drink at itison Venues (25% at Shucks)
- 10% off at itison.com
- GlasGLOW, Drive in Movies & other itison major events tickets for you and your family/friends
- 2 team parties per year (covid restrictions allowing)
- Meal on shift
- Paid Holidays
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences