Front of House - Bartender - Epicures by Cail Bruich - Full/Part time
Career opportunities & benefits package
Epicures by Cail Bruich is a contemporary neighbourhood spot serving brunch classics; casual all-day dining & fresh pastries & cakes from our in-house bakery. Brought to you by the team behind Michelin starred Cail Bruich.
We're looking for an incredible Front of House Bartender to join our great team!
The ideal candidate will be positive, friendly and have a real passion for beverage service and the customer experience.
The core missions of Front of House Bartender;
We're looking for skilled and experienced people who can deliver on our core missions to:
- Support the front of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Greet and serve customers at the bar, being the first point of contact, and create a great first impression
- Working with all the team to help evolve the brand and offering to create something truly unique and best.
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional inhouse support team structure.
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year's work experience as a Bartender in a busy, fast paced, high turnover venue
- Genuine passion for drinks, with a strong knowledge of different beverages and excellent knowledge knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and friendly, with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Experienced in general set up and an ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean; adhering to health and safety requirements
- Experience of working with the general public, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Great team player, flexible and adaptable.
The salary and benefits package
- Team discount at all venues and itison with comp event tickets
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences