itison – Events Administrator – Full Time.
Six-month contract with an opportunity to be made permanent.
Great career opportunities, competitive salary, bonus scheme & benefits package
As a Sunday Times Top 100 Company, we’re famous for bringing you amazing deals and events at the best places in town, plus our own portfolio of world-class events like itison Drive-in Movies and GlasGLOW, which is back and bigger than ever!
We’re also launching a series of major new events and expanding our team, so we have an awesome opportunity for an equally awesome Events Administrator to join us.
The Core Mission of the Events Administrator
We’re looking for a talented, positive and dedicated all-rounder with a minimum of two years’ professional experience who will:
- Support our Events team by gathering and managing information for event planning, liaising with suppliers and being a point of contact for external teams and partners
- Be finance-savvy - assisting with ordering, issuing POs and gathering invoices
- Administrate our busy events portfolio – contracting, preparing documents, collating information and taking minutes
The Core Skillset and Requirements
- A minimum of two years' professional experience
- Ideally experience of working in public events, preferably within an arts of festival context
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- A great planner who can work to tight deadlines
- Detail-orientated with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proactive approach with loads of common sense and initiative
- A self-starter with the ability to manage a busy workload autonomously within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An all-rounder, able to turn your hand to whatever is needed and deliver results
- Willingness to flexible hours at event time
- Energetic, friendly, fun and fearless
The salary and benefits package
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company bonus (subject to performance)
- Private medical
- Contributory pension scheme
- itison discount
- Discount at all our venues
- Company socials
- Duvet days
- Summer school/Winter school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Learning grant
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Birthday day off
- Volunteering time
- Friday Prosecco time
- Fantastic work environment...and lots of free fruit!
Application Closing Date: 19th August 2019