We’re looking for a talented Stock Control Auditor preferably with stock/inventory management experience to join our growing itison Venues team based in our Glasgow HQ.
itison Venues, part of the itison family, is the proud owner of seven of Glasgow’s best and most unique venues: Brel, Maggie Mays, The Griffin, Sloans, Nick’s Bar & Grill, Epicures of Hyndland & recently launched in Finnieston - Jacques.
We’re paving a new path for the hospitality industry, working with the most talented people and creating a culture that celebrates success, rewards our team, grows together and, most of all, has fun!
If you’re a people person with a passion for numbers and problem-solving, and like the sound of a hands-on role working with some of Glasgow’s most exciting venues, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s the role?
- Administering stock control across each of our seven venues
- Working with and monitoring our venue teams in stock control policies and measures, investigating stock discrepancies and resolving any issues
- Working in our Purchasing system Procure Wizard to reconcile Supplier accounts
- Purchase order control and order management
- Maintaining and updating pricing levels within our Point of Sale systems
- Assisting in the reconciliation of the Purchasing system to Sage Accounts
- Sage Purchase ledger Invoicing control
- Reporting and data analysis
Do you fit the bill?
- At least 2 – 3 years Finance/Stock Control experience
- Experience with Financial or Accounting software (Sage or similar)
- Experience with Procurement software (Procure Wizard or similar)
- Highly resourceful, able to work at a high pace with a clear and methodical approach and a first-class level of accuracy and attention to detail
- People person, able to work closely with and assist others in the team
- Problem solver, able to work independently and use your initiative to find smart solutions quickly
- Efficient and always looking for smarter ways of working
- Strong IT skills and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Enthusiastic with a positive approach to working and learning in a fast-paced, growing company
Working at itison venues
We empower our people to achieve great things. We strive to be the best, to continuously improve and push boundaries, but we never lose sight of what matters.
We’ve created a positive working environment for our team: filled with possibility and excellence, promoting a healthy work-life balance with space for family and friends, celebrating everything we do and, most of all, fun.
Helping you grow
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that allows our team to succeed and grow, and we’re really proud of it. We offer progression opportunities based on hard work and talent, rather than age and experience.
Looking after our team
Our people are our greatest asset. We want you to be healthy, happy and well looked after:
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Duvet days and early or late start times
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Pilates & yoga classes in our purpose-built studio at itison HQ
- Discounted gym membership
- Cereal bar and never-ending fruit bowl
- Staff discounts
- Prosecco Fridays - round off the week with a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, or soft drink…)
- Regular, paid socials - recent outings have included the Edinburgh Festival and Glasgow’s West End Fiesta