Epicures by Cail Bruich – Duty Manager – full time
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
Epicures by Cail Bruich is a contemporary neighbourhood spot serving brunch classics; casual all-day dining & fresh pastries & cakes from our in-house bakery. Brought to you by the team behind Michelin starred Cail Bruich.
We're looking for an incredible Duty Manager to join our great team!
The core missions of the Duty Manager
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced professional to:
- Support the management team to lead the front and back of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work
- Help to drive the business plan, budgets and product.
- Assist the management team in running the day to day operations of the bar/restaurant
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure, including:
- A General Manager/AGM to help support you in running the day to day operations
- A senior operations team to help support you and deliver the business plan
- A finance, IT, stock and systems team to train and support you on the admin of the role
- A marketing and digital team to drive customers and events
- An HR team to help train and recruit
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year's supervisory experience in a Duty Manager role, in a similar high volume fast paced venue
- Track record of delivering exceptional customer service and an ability to assess and meet the needs of guests
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise well and juggle different activities simultaneously, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the restaurant
- Self motivated, professional, and passionate about all things food and drink!
- Excellent team player and communicator, with a genuine passion for managing teams that work well together and have fun.
- Flexible approach to work, great attention to detail and the ability to follow paperwork and process; including rotas.
- Experienced in dealing with health and safety matters and ensuring compliance with all regulations.
The salary and benefits package
- Great salary package subject to experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25% off food & drink at itison Venues
- 10% off at itison.com
- GlasGLOW, Drive in Movies & other itison major events tickets for you and your family/friends
- 2 team parties per year (covid restrictions allowing)
- Meal on shift
- Paid Holidays
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences