Chef De Partie - Brel
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
A magical garden (voted the UK's best!), a fully heated indoor and outdoor restaurant, a beautifully converted stables bar and UP; a hot air balloon filled private dining space. Brel is one of the city's most beautiful venues located in the West End's Ashton Lane.
With a year-round event programme, a famed food and drink line up of moules frites & fondues, Belgian beers and Scottish gin's, fire pits and BrelBQ's, Brel's offering is loved by locals and tourists and we're looking for an exceptional Chef De Partie!
The core missions of the Chef De Partie
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced professional to:
- Oversee a section of the kitchen, ensuring great food in a great environment
- Work alongside the Head Chef and Sous Chef, to ensure smooth running of the kitchen operations
- Work with the kitchen team to ensure all food is prepared and presented to a high standard
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of some of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working in a high quality, busy kitchen
- Genuine passion for great food
- Experienced in running the stove/hot section of the kitchen.
- Track record of delivering exceptional dishes, in a time-pressured environment
- Experience of working with a team to cater for private events and large group bookings
- Great presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
The salary and benefits package
- Great salary package subject to experience
- Great work/life balance with rota 4 days on and 3 days off.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Team discount at all venues and itison with comp. event tickets
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences