We're happy to continue to receive applications and CVs for this position, but due to the impact of Coronavirus, we won't be reviewing these or interviewing for the next month or so. Anyone we do recruit after this, won't start until September, at the earliest.
We’re looking for a tenacious and talented Relationship Account Manager to join our busy Host Services team at our Glasgow HQ, and help in our mission to make even more people smile through the power of amazing experiences.
itison has grown in membership, size, and profitability every year since we started out, and we’re looking for someone with the experience, enthusiasm and smarts to help us manage 4,500+ amazing business we work with.
The Host Services team is at the core of itison operations. The team is responsible for managing our B2B relationships with leading local and national brands, ensuring all businesses have a first-class experience with itison.
You’ll be a super-smart people person who is extremely organised and used to working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable liaising with a range of businesses and internal teams.
What’s the role?
- Account Management – Managing a client list and creating, editing and updating information on our content management system. You’ll also be responsible for system training and onboarding at a B2B level. This is not a sales-based account management role.
- Fast paced – We are a daily business, so you’ll have daily deadlines to meet to present the content on our website and emails. You’ll need to be a quick worker, thrive on pressure and be self-motivated to deliver on time
- Challenging – Being at the centre of the business, this role involves dealing with all other departments within the company, juggling priorities and always ensuring the businesses we work with get the very best service
- A lot of fun and reward, but also hard work – you’ll need to be able to think on your feet and deal with the occasional curve-ball
Do you fit the bill?
- Smart, with a minimum of 2 years + professional work experience in a busy account management role
- Experienced in client/account management and excellent at building relationships
- A quick worker and learner, with first rate accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional at time management and organisation, and adept at prioritising a changing workload
- An excellent communicator, both over the phone and in writing, with impeccable grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Experienced in working with multiple systems including a CRM, a content management system and an expert in Excel and Word
- A confident people person with experience of liaising with multiple teams
- Able to work independently and use your initiative to solve problems and find solutions quickly
- Efficient and always looking for smarter ways of working
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive approach to working and learning in a fast-paced, growing company
Working at itison
We’re innovators, thinkers and risk-takers. We empower our people to achieve great things. We strive to be the best, to continuously improve and push boundaries, but we never lose sight of what matters. We’ve created a positive working environment for our team: filled with possibility and excellence, promoting a healthy work-life balance with space for family and friends, celebrating everything we do and, most of all, fun. Read more about working at itison.
Helping you grow
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that allows our team to succeed and grow. We’re one of The Sunday Times best companies to work for and we’re really proud of it.
- Mentorships with directors and senior management
- Progression opportunities based on hard work and talent, rather than age and experience
- Annual allowance to learn new skills outside work (itisoners have used this grant for everything from languages to cheese tasting and tap dancing)
Looking after our team
Our people are our greatest asset. We want you to be healthy, happy and well looked after.
- Salary £19k - £22k
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Charity Day
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Duvet days and early or late start times
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Pilates & yoga classes in our purpose-built studio at itison HQ
- Discounted gym membership
- Cereal bar and never-ending fruit bowl
It’s in our DNA to make a difference in our community. With over 1.6 million members and over 4000 businesses, we have a huge voice and we strive to use that power for good, every day.
- Every team member gets an extra day off every year to work with a charity close to their heart
- itison us, our charitable arm, gives the same incredible experiences our members enjoy to those who need it most: brilliant local charities
- Our work with homeless charity Social Bite has raised over £2 million, helping build a homeless village and providing hundreds of thousands of hot meals
Having fun is one of our core principles and we take it seriously, in and outside of work.
- Prosecco Fridays - round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, or soft drink…)
- Regular, paid socials - recent outings have included the Edinburgh Festival and Glasgow’s West End Fiesta
- Complimentary tickets to all itison events, including itison Drive-In Movies and GlasGLOW
- Discount on itison.com and itison Venues, which includes some of Glasgow’s favourite bars and restaurants