Senior Account Manager - Dundee & Aberdeen
A Sunday Times Top 100 company, itison has helped over a million members across Scotland and the North of England discover great new places to go and things to do in their cities.
We’re looking for an exceptional senior account manager with team leadership experience, to grow and develop our business across the North East. If you have great business development experience, a superb track record in leading a team, and want to work at one of the country's most exciting and fastest-growing companies, read on!
What you’ll be doing
Based in our Dundee office, you will be responsible for line managing a team of account managers and growing our business across the region. You’ll have a proven track record in managing a team of sales or account managers, be outstanding at building relationships, and excellent at spotting business opportunities and growing the area’s business pipeline, through planning, networking and using our in-house analytics tools
What this job is
- Fast paced - you’ll need to be tenacious and bring your A game every day to stay on top of your workload and deliver results
- Creative – whether you’re advising a business on the best way to structure a feature with us or you’re researching ideas for new and exciting offerings, you’ll need to be creative and have vision
- Rewarding – you’ll learn a lot and be rewarded financially too – as well as a good basic you’ll also receive commission and target bonuses
- A great future – this job is brilliant for someone who’s as ambitious and passionate as we are, keen to develop themselves, and looking for a career, not just a job
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a proven track record of growing and managing teams based in multiple locations
- You have exceptional account management skills and a proven track record in this area
- You have experience of developing new business through relationship management, networking and maximising opportunities
- You’re an engaging presenter with great spoken and written communication, plus a skilled negotiator who doesn’t give up easily
- You have experience in a related sector, such as hospitality, leisure, or PR/advertising
- You thrive under pressure, working to tight timescales and targets
- You’re well connected and know your city and the best places to go
- You’re self-assured, articulate, up for a challenge and fun!
As well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 company, joining the itison team comes with loads of great benefits:
- Competitive salary plus commission and bonus
- itison discount
- Private medical
- Duvet days and summer school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Learning grant
- Extra half-day holiday for your birthday
- Opportunities for progression and the best tech to do your job
- Great colleagues and regular awesome paid socials
- Regular visits to our state-of-the-art HQ with lunchtime yoga & pilates classes, relaxation and stretching zones, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
- Prosecco Friday – round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, or gin, or diet coke… you get the drift!)
No agencies or recruiters please.