itison – Marketing & Events Executive – full time
Great career opportunities, competitive salary, bonus scheme & benefits package
As a Sunday Times Top 100 Company, we’re famous for bringing you amazing deals and events at the best places in town plus our own portfolio of world class events, like itison Drive in Movies and GlasGLOW – but did you know we also own some of Glasgow’s best bars and restaurants too?
Over the past year, our venues group has almost doubled, and we’ve got an awesome opportunity for an equally awesome Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing PR & Events team working across both itison and itison venues. You’ll be part of a wider marketing team with in-house digital marketing specialists, designers and video producers you’ll be able to learn from and who’ll bring your ideas to life!
The Core Missions of the Marketing & Events Executive
We’re looking for a talented, positive and dedicated all-rounder with a minimum of two years’ professional experience to:
- Create and execute amazing event ideas, promotions, and campaigns that drive revenue and footfall to our venues and events.
- Be a master at all things social media - writing witty and engaging posts to excite our customers and promote our venues!
- Administrate our busy marketing function - you’ll be insanely organised, a great planner who’s used to working to tight deadlines, with the creative side to boot.
The Core Skillset and Requirements
- Degree educated (preferable but not essential) with a minimum of two years’ professional experience
- Ideally experience of marketing venues and events, alongside a keen interest in going out and understanding what makes an amazing venue, event, and product!
- Bags of creativity with lots of ideas and the know-how to deliver them
- Social media savvy with a background in content creation and ads
- First class communication skills and experience in writing engaging copy
- Detail orientated with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Smart, passionate and hardworking with loads of common sense
- A self-starter with the ability to manage a busy workload autonomously within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An all-rounder, able to turn your hand to whatever is needed and deliver results.
- Energetic, friendly, fun and fearless – never afraid to pick up the phone, whether it be to pitch a story or liaise with suppliers and stakeholders
The salary and benefits package
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company bonus (subject to performance)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- itison discount
- Discount at all our venues
- Company socials
- Enhanced maternity & paternity
- Learning grant
- Birthday day off
- Summer/Winter school (our version of flexi-time)
- Volunteering time
- Friday prosecco time
- Fantastic work environment... and lots of free fruit!