Customer Support Agent
Customer Support Agent - Glasgow HQ
Two positions available - one permanent / one fixed term contract
At itison we believe life is about the experience. We’re on a mission to match our 1.7 million members with the best local experiences to share with their favourite people.
We do this by working with over 5,000 of the best local and national businesses; creating our own spectacular major events; operating our own portfolio of leading venues and launching our own charitable arm, itison us, to give great experiences to those who need them the most.
We're headquartered in Glasgow with offices around the UK. We are proud of our culture, team and environment and whilst the global pandemic has been a major challenge in our sector, we’re more determined than ever to spread our mission of giving amazing experiences to enjoy in the real world.
We’re looking for a motivated and hard-working Customer Support Agent to join our existing team.
About the role and you
Based in our Glasgow HQ, you'll work as part of our Customer Support team to provide first-rate support to our customers by email and phone.
Our customers enjoy using vouchers for the best hotels, restaurants and more throughout the UK. If they have any problems, we want to be right there offering the very best support too.
The role would suit someone who currently delivers excellent service in retail, hospitality or administration and is eager for a new opportunity to prove themselves. If you wish you had more flexibility to help customers and value your hard work being recognised, this could be the job for you.
We have two positions available, one of which is a permanent role, and the other is a 6-month contract initially, with a view to hopefully becoming a permanent position.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a calm, positive outlook and genuinely love helping people.
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- You enjoy resolving complex issues and managing a varied caseload.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have great interpersonal and listening skills.
- You can work independently and use your initiative to solve problems.
- You have good computer skills, although you’ll receive full training on our in-house software.
- Salary £19,760
- Staff discount
- Private medical
- Duvet days and summer/winter school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity
- Learning grant
- Birthday holiday
- Volunteering time
- Opportunities for progression and the best equipment to do your job
- Great colleagues and regular social events
- State of the art HQ, with lunchtime yoga and Pilates classes, relaxation and stretching zones, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
- Prosecco Friday – round off the week with a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, diet coke... you get the drift!)
No agencies or recruiters, please.
Closing date - Friday 1st July 2022 (date may be brought forward if a high volume of applications are received).