We’re looking for a talented growth marketer to join our busy marketing team at our Glasgow HQ in our mission to connect even more people through the power of amazing experiences.
itison has grown in membership, size and profitability every year since we started out, and we’re looking for someone with the experience, enthusiasm and smarts to help us to continue to grow our business sustainably.
Working on everything from experimenting with new channels and tactics and running A/B tests to reporting on the metrics that really matter and scaling successful campaigns quickly and effectively, you’ll be an experienced digital marketer who's comfortable with crunching numbers to uncover critical insights and trends, as well as able to translate your analysis into robust strategies and experiments that produce real results. This is a hands-on role, so you'll be delivering campaigns, strategies, project plans and insights every day.
We're pioneers and we're looking for people who want to make an impact every day. We bring friends and family closer together and help local businesses thrive and grow in the process. We make the unbelievable a reality, creating unforgettable new experiences. And we use our power for good, bringing smiles to the faces of those that need them most.
What’s the role?
- Driving membership and revenue growth across our marketing channels, building on our existing 1.5 million-strong membership and long-term profitability
- Delivering significant ticket sales and driving excitement for itison Events like GlasGLOW
- Experimenting with new channels and tactics and rapidly scaling on success
- Analysing and reporting on results to deliver actionable insights and identify new levers to move key metrics
- Developing robust strategies for large-scale marketing campaigns
- Continuously innovating, iterating and improving campaigns and strategies
Do you fit the bill?
- Strategic thinker who can define and quickly execute intelligent tests that deliver actionable results
- Commercially-aware with experience in managing budgets and delivering to challenging KPIs to make a demonstrable difference to growth
- Expert understanding of performance marketing strategies across social media, search and display with a thorough knowledge of key advertising platforms
- Brilliant communicator, able to pitch ideas and deliver clear insights to colleagues at all levels
- Analytical and good with detail, but able to see the big picture and deliver strategies that make a significant difference
- Creative and able to bring innovative ideas to everything you’re involved in
- Extremely confident with Excel, able analyse big sets of data and know the right questions to ask to find the biggest opportunities (experience in SQL would be a bonus)
- Enthusiastic, energetic and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in growth / performance marketing in either an agency or in-house setting
Working at itison
We’re innovators, thinkers and risk-takers. We empower our people to achieve great things. We strive to be the best, to continuously improve and push boundaries, but we never lose sight of what matters. We’ve created a positive working environment for our team: filled with possibility and excellence, promoting a healthy work-life balance with space for family and friends, celebrating everything we do and, most of all, fun.
Helping you grow
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that allows our team to succeed and grow, and we’re really proud of it.
- Mentorships with directors and senior management
- Progression opportunities based on hard work and talent, rather than age and experience
- Annual allowance to learn new skills outside work (itisoners have used this grant for everything from languages to cheese tasting and tap dancing)
Looking after our team
Our people are our greatest asset. We want you to be healthy, happy and well looked after.
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Duvet days and early or late start times
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Pilates & yoga classes in our purpose-built studio at itison HQ
- Discounted gym membership
- Cereal bar and never-ending fruit bowl
It’s in our DNA to make a difference in our community. With over 1.5 million members and over 4000 businesses, we have a huge voice and we strive to use that power for good, every day.
- Every team member gets an extra day off every year to work with a charity close to their heart
- Our work with homeless charity Social Bite has raised over £2 million, helping build a homeless village and providing hundreds of thousands of hot meals
Having fun is one of our core principles and we take it seriously, in and outside of work.
- Prosecco Fridays - round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, or soft drink…)
- Regular, paid socials - recent outings have included the Edinburgh Festival and Glasgow’s West End Fiesta
- Discount on itison.com and itison Venues, which includes some of Glasgow’s favourite bars and restaurants