Kitchen Porter - Full Time
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
itison venues are proud owners of some of Glasgow’s best-loved spots: Brel, Maggie Mays, Sloans, Epicures and most recently Shucks.
We are currently looking for Kitchen Porters for a number of our venues - this is a really exciting opportunity for anyone looking to get experience in very unique venues and join a fantastic company where there is huge room for progression.
The core missions of the Kitchen Porter
- Support the back-of-house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Ensure basic cleaning and preparation are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Work with all the kitchen team to ensure all food is prepared and presented to a high standard.
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of some of the most exciting venues in the city, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure
The core skill set and requirements
- 1-2 years' experience working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Self-motivated, hard working, reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Track record of maintaining cleanliness and good hygiene standards in the kitchen
- Keen to learn, with an interest in progressing in the kitchen
The salary and benefits package
- £9.90 per hour plus tips
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discount at all itison venues
- Discount on itison.com and complementary tickets for itison events
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences