itison is Scotland’s number one deals and events service, helping over a million members across Scotland and the North of England discover great new places to go and things to do in their cities, from five-star hotels to brand-new restaurants and local favourites.
We’re looking for a creative junior video content producer with scripting, storyboarding, shooting, editing and graphics skills to join the video team within the itison marketing team based in our award-winning Glasgow HQ.
We’re also a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For and our Glasgow HQ was dubbed Scotland’s coolest office in the press. Not that we like to brag.
What you’ll be doing
- Producing brilliant brand video content on a daily basis at a fast pace, working with the itison team and the amazing businesses we work with.
- Looking after the video process from start to finish, planning, shooting, editing, and archiving video, including live and animated formats, for use across our social media platforms and sites.
- Storyboarding, scripting, filming and editing quick social media videos that are reactive, engaging and entertaining with a clear editorial hook.
- Working alongside our in-house video content producer, copywriters and designers, as well as external businesses and contractors, to develop engaging video content across platforms.
- Developing your skills in video content production with ongoing training and guidance from our in-house video content producer.
Check out some of our recent videos
What this job is
- Highly creative – we’re looking for someone who’ll bring a creative approach to everything they do.
- Challenging – we’re a fast-paced business and a team with a big and varied workload, so you’ll need to bring your A game every day to produce content that’s consistently fresh, interesting and exciting.
- Fun! – no matter what we’re doing, we inject a sense of humour and fun into everything we do.
- A great future – this job is brilliant for someone who’s as ambitious (we’re growing fast) and passionate as we are, keen to develop themselves, and looking for a career, not just a job.
We’re looking for…
- A talented, creative video all-rounder with at least one year’s experience in creating effective video content for social media at an agency or in-house for a brand.
- Scripting, storyboarding, shooting (for square/vertical output), editing and graphics skills (including typography) using Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro/After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator.)
- A strong understanding of video content consumption and how to build powerful, engaging brand stories on social media.
- A storyteller with an eye for great visuals that can help bring to life, through video, the itison brand and tone of voice.
Sound like you? Hit apply and show us what you’ve got with links to your recent work :)
As well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 company and our world-class Glasgow HQ being dubbed Scotland’s coolest office, joining the itison team comes with loads of great benefits:
- itison discount
- Private medical
- Duvet days and summer/winter school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Extra half-day holiday for your birthday
- Opportunities for progression and the best tech to do your job
- Great colleagues and regular socials (recent outings include the Edinburgh Festival and West End Fiesta at the Kelvingrove Bandstand)
- State-of-the-art working environment in our incredible new HQ including lunchtime yoga & pilates classes, relaxation and stretching zones, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
- Prosecco Friday – round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, or gin… you get the drift!)
No agencies or recruiters, please.