Front of House - Sloans
Front of House - Sloans – Part-time
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
We're looking for Front of House team members for one of Glasgow’s oldest and most loved institutions. With a sold-out ceilidh & dining every Friday night, hundreds of weddings big and small booked through till 2024; an amazing weekly in-house event programme; and our own macaroni appreciation club dedicated to our legendary dish - Sloans is looking for exceptional Front of House candidates, to join our fast-paced team!
The core missions
- We're looking for skilled and experienced people who can deliver on our core missions to:
- Support the front of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Greet and serve customers and create great first impressions
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of six of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure.
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Experience of working with functions, weddings and/or other events
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Track record of exceptional customer service skills.
- A love of all things food and drink!
- Experience of working with the general public, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Great team player, flexible and adaptable
The salary and benefits package
- Salary £9.90 per hour and 100% of tips
- 50% off food & drink at all itison Venues
- 10% off at itison.com
- GlasGLOW, Drive in Movies & other itison major events tickets for you and your family/friends
- 2 team parties per year
- Meal on shift
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences