A Sunday Times Top 100 company, itison has helped over a million members across Scotland and the North of England discover great new places to go and things to do in their cities.
We’re looking for an exceptional account manager with great relationship management experience to join our team covering Dundee and surrounding areas in the North East of Scotland. If you’re super talented, super positive, and want to work at one of the country's most exciting and fastest-growing companies, read on!
What you’ll be doing
Based in Dundee, with some time in HQ, you’ll manage a dynamic portfolio of businesses in and around Dundee and the North East of Scotland. You’ll need to be exceptional at building relationships, spotting business opportunities and growing your business pipeline through planning, networking and using our in-house analytics tools.
What this job is
- Fast paced - you’ll need to be tenacious and bring your A game every day to stay on top of your workload and deliver results
- Creative – whether you’re advising a business on the best way to structure a feature with us or you’re researching ideas for new and exciting offerings, you’ll need to be creative and have vision
- Rewarding – you’ll learn a lot and be rewarded financially too – as well as a good basic you’ll also receive commission and target bonuses
- A great future – this job is brilliant for someone who’s as ambitious and passionate as we are, keen to develop themselves, and looking for a career, not just a job
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have exceptional account management skills and a proven track record in this area
- You have experience of developing new business through relationship management, networking and maximising opportunities
- You’re an engaging presenter with great spoken and written communication, plus a skilled negotiator who doesn’t give up easily
- You have experience in a related sector, such as hospitality, leisure, or PR/advertising
- You thrive under pressure, working to tight timescales and targets
- You’re well connected and know your city and the best places to go
- You’re self-assured, articulate, up for a challenge and fun!
As well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 company, joining the itison team comes with loads of great benefits:
- itison discount
- Private medical insurance
- Duvet days and summer/winter school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Half-day off on your birthday
- Learning grant
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for progression and a company-wide mentor scheme
- Great colleagues and regular socials (recent outings include the Edinburgh Festival and West End Fiesta at the Kelvingrove Bandstand)
- State-of-the-art HQ including lunchtime yoga & pilates classes, relaxation and stretching zones, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
- Prosecco Friday – round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, or soft drink… you get the drift!)