Chef De Partie - Brel
Chef De Partie – Brel – Variable Hours
We believe life is about the experience and we have great benefits in place to make sure the experience starts with you:
- From £11.08 (rising to £12.18 from 1st April), depending on experience + approx. £2.50 service charge p/h
- 100% of service charge goes to the team
- Free meal and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks on shift
- 50% off food and drink across itison venues with friends and family
- Employee Assistance Programme to look after your mental wellbeing
- Complimentary tickets to itison major events
- 10% off at itison.com
- Taxi contribution for anyone working past 1am
- Team Incentives including Employee of the Month
- Two fully paid socials a year
- Fully funded external training courses
- Great opportunities to develop and progress
About the Role
At itison venues, our main mission is to bring great experiences to all of our customers and we are looking for people who are just as passionate about doing this as we are!
As a Chef De Partie you will be responsible for running a section within the kitchen, contributing to the goal of delivering the best food possible to our customers.
Working alongside the Head Chef & Sous Chef, you will help ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and that all food is prepared and presented to a high standard.
About the Venue
A magical garden (voted the UK's best!), a fully heated indoor and outdoor restaurant, a beautifully converted stables bar, and fantastic outside patio and hill. Brel is one of the city's most beautiful venues located in the West End's Ashton Lane.
With a year-round event programme, a famed food and drink line up of moules frites & fondues, Belgian beers and Scottish gin's, fire pits and Ashton Lane festivals, Brel's offering is loved by locals and tourists and we're looking for a Chef De Partie to match it!
If you are looking for variety and love being busy – you’re in the right place!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a genuine passion for great food with at least 1 year working in a high quality, busy kitchen
- Has a track record of delivering exceptional dishes, in a time-pressured environment
- Takes their role seriously and can communicate effectively with their team.
- An honest and hardworking team player who can be flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrates a great attention to detail and ability to follow paperwork and process, from stock control to reporting profit margins – full training on systems and process given
About the Process
If you think this sounds like the right role for you, then we would love for you to apply. If we like your application, we will be in touch to arrange an interview with you.