Front of House - Maggie’s Rock ‘N’ Rodeo
Maggie’s Rock’N’Rodeo – Front of House – Part Time
*We are looking to add people to the team to specifically work Friday & Saturday evenings - it is likely you will be working until 4am*
We believe life is about the experience and we have great benefits in place to make sure the experience starts with you:
- £10.42 p/h (from 1st April, your hourly rate will be £11.44ph increasing to £12ph after successfully passing your probationary period)
- £1.25 average service charge p/h
- 100% of service charge goes to the team
- Free meal and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks on shift
- 50% off food and drink across itison venues with friends and family
- Employee Assistance Programme to look after your mental wellbeing
- Complimentary tickets to itison major events & venues events
- 10% off at itison.com
- Taxi contribution for anyone working past 1am
- Team Incentives including Employee of the Month
- Two fully paid socials a year
- Fully funded external training courses
- Great opportunities to develop and progress
About the Role
At itison venues, our main mission is to bring great experiences to all of our customers and we are looking for people who are just as passionate about doing this as we are!
You’ll be working closely with the team to deliver the best service possible to our customers on the bar and the floor.
You’ll be led by an experienced management team alongside a team of passionate and confident individuals, made up of team members on the floor & behind the bar.
About the Venue
Maggie May’s relaunched as Maggie’s Rock ‘n’ Rodeo in September 2023 with a major half million-pound refurbishment and rebrand - it has been a huge success and and we’re looking to add to our amazing Front of House team!
Maggie’s Rock ‘n’ Rodeo is Scotland’s first country-themed bar where we’re partying til 3am every night and serving up the best brisket, burgers and buffalo wings this side of Nashville.
Plus live bands and sports every night across our big screens, our very own Bull Pit complete with mechanical Buckin’ Bronco - and a wild line up of live events yet to be announced.
If you’re fixing for a new gig, love a good ol’ fashioned knees up and already own your own cowboy hat, we want to hear from you!
If you are looking for variety and love being busy – you’re in the right place! We are looking for people who have a genuine passion for food & drink and giving the best service to our customers.
Having experience in a busy venue would be great but if you don’t – we can show you the ropes! You will have a positive, can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
About the Process
If you think this sounds like the right role for you, then we would love for you to apply. If we like your application, we will be in touch to arrange an interview with you.