Kitchen Porter - Brel
Kitchen Porter - Brel – Full time
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
A magical garden (voted the UK's best!), a fully heated indoor and outdoor restaurant, a beautifully converted stables bar and UP; a hot air balloon filled private dining space. Brel is one of the city's most beautiful venues located in the West End's Ashton Lane.
With a year-round event programme, a famed food and drink line up of moules frites & fondues, Belgian beers and Scottish gin's, fire pits and BrelBQ's, Brel's offering is loved by locals and tourists, and we're looking for an excellent Kitchen Porter!
The core missions of the Kitchen Porter
- Support the back of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Ensure basic cleaning and preparation are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Work with all the kitchen team to ensure all food is prepared and presented to a high standard.
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of some of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure
The core skill set and requirements
- 1-2 years' experience working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Self-motivated, hard working, reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Track record of maintaining cleanliness and good hygiene standards in the kitchen
- Keen to learn, with an interest in progressing in the kitchen
The salary and benefits package
- £10.42 per hour plus tips
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discount at all itison venues
- Discount on itison.com and complementary tickets for itison events
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences