Chef de Partie - itison venues
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
Are you looking for the perfect stepping stone to a career in hospitality?
itison venues are proud owners of some of Glasgow’s best-loved spots: Brel, Maggie Mays, The Griffin, Sloans and most recently Epicures of Hyndland & Jacques.
We’re currently have vacancies for Chef de Partie, this is a really exciting opportunity for anyone looking to get experience in very unique venues and join a fantastic company where there is huge room for progression.
The core missions of the Chef De Partie
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced professional to:
- Oversee a section of the kitchen, ensuring great food in a great environment
- Work alongside the Head Chef and Sous Chef, to ensure smooth running of the kitchen operations
- Work with the kitchen team to ensure all food is prepared and presented to a high standard
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of some of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working in a high quality, busy kitchen
- Genuine passion for great food
- Experienced in running the stove/hot section of the kitchen.
- Track record of delivering exceptional dishes, in a time-pressured environment
- Experience of working with a team to cater for private events and large group bookings
- Great presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
The salary and benefits package
- Great salary package subject to experience
- Great work/life balance with rota 4 days on and 3 days off.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Team discount at all venues and itison with comp. event tickets
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences