IT Support Technician
At itison we believe life is about the experience. We’re on a mission to match our 1.7 million members with the best local experiences to share with their favourite people.
itison has grown in membership and size every year since we started out, and we’re looking for someone with the experience, enthusiasm and smarts to help us develop our systems.
We’re looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to join our busy Operations team working on everything from general IT requests, to analysing data and upgrading our internal systems to make them work smarter you’ll enjoy a varied daily schedule.
This is a hands-on role, based between our Glasgow HQ and our venues located in the City Centre & West End of Glasgow.
What’s the role?
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day IT function within itison, dealing with issues and support requests from all areas of the business including:
- Onboarding & Offboarding IT requirements for all new starters/leavers
- Weekly troubleshooting visits to our venues
- Ensuring we use up-to-date processes and technologies to enable our team to work smartly with an emphasis on security.
- Maintenance and tracking of all IT equipment including software maintenance and maintaining an asset list
- Management of our phone system (Horizon) across itison & itison venues
- External IT agency management, ensuring that requests are being dealt with appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Develop our SharePoint architecture so each department / business area has a site that works for their unique needs and managing our SharePoint file system structure and architectur
You will also work closely with our CRM & Data Executive to ensure that our CRM (Pipedrive) works effectively for the Sales Team including:
- Undertaking data management including cleaning, segmenting, and maintenance of data
- Supporting the maintenance of our automated workflows including use of tools like Powershell and PowerAutomate, and task scheduling through Zapier
We'd love to hear from you if you have experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an office using your IT / System Administration knowledge.
- An expert using Office 365, SharePoint site building & management, and previous experience of Active Directory administration.
- A good communicator, able to help (in person or remotely) and support colleagues with their IT and system-related issues and help to manage our operational partnerships.
- Experienced in IT purchasing and processing purchase orders
- Creative and able to bring innovative ideas to the team.
- Enthusiastic contributor to daily work-flow patterns within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Super-organised and able to prioritise consistent project work alongside urgent ad hoc issues.
The salary and benefits package:
- Up to £32k p.a (depending on experience)
- Company bonus (subject to performance)
- Private medical
- Contributory pension scheme
- itison discount
- Discount at all our venues
- Learning grant
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Company socials
- Duvet days
- Holiday-buy scheme
- Summer school/Winter school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Birthday day off
- Volunteering time
- Friday Prosecco time
- Fantastic work environment...and lots of free fruit!