Shift Supervisor - itison venues
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
Are you looking for the perfect stepping stone to a career in hospitality?
itison venues are proud owners of some of Glasgow’s best-loved spots: Brel, Maggie Mays, The Griffin, Sloans and most recently Epicures of Hyndland & Jacques.
We’re currently have vacancies for Shift Supervisors, this is a really exciting opportunity for anyone looking to get experience in very unique venues and join a fantastic company where there is huge room for progression.
The core missions of the Shift Supervisor
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced professional to:
- Support the management team to lead the front and back of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work
- Help to drive the business plan, budgets and product.
- Assist the management team in running the day to day operations of the bar/restaurant
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of six of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure, including:
- A General Manager/AGM to help support you in running the day to day operations
- A senior operations team to help support you and deliver the business plan
- A finance, IT, stock and systems team to train and support you on the admin of the role
- A marketing and digital team to drive customers and events
- An HR team to help train and recruit
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year's supervisory experience in a Shift Supervisor role, in a similar high volume fast paced venue
- Track record of delivering exceptional customer service and an ability to assess and meet the needs of guests
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise well and juggle different activities simultaneously, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the restaurant
- Self motivated, professional, and passionate about all things food and drink!
- Excellent team player and communicator, with a genuine passion for managing teams that work well together and have fun.
- Flexible approach to work, great attention to detail and the ability to follow paperwork and process; including rotas.
- Experienced in dealing with health and safety matters and ensuring compliance with all regulations.
The salary and benefits package
- Great salary package subject to experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25% off food & drink at itison Venues
- 10% off at itison.com
- GlasGLOW, Drive in Movies & other itison major events tickets for you and your family/friends
- 2 team parties per year (covid restrictions allowing)
- Meal on shift
- Paid Holidays
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences