itison is Scotland’s number one deals and events service, helping over a million members across Scotland and the North of England discover great new places to go and things to do in their cities, from five-star hotels to brand-new restaurants and local favourites.
We’re also a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For and our Glasgow HQ was dubbed Scotland’s coolest office in the press.
We're looking for a talented front-end web developer to join our in-house Development team.
What you'll be doing
Based in our Glasgow city-centre head office, this role will see you working within our Development team to improve our products and services.
You’ll work closely with the rest of the team, as well as the Design team, to deliver high-quality, accessible code for our sites and email. With more than a million members, your work will be seen and enjoyed by an enormous national audience.
- Maintain and enhance our front-end workflows
- Cross-browser and cross-client testing of your work
- Contribute to dev, design & UX discussion and planning phases
What we're looking for
- Excellent knowledge of CSS preprocessors (we use Sass) and their capabilities
- Experience of web accessibility best practices
- Ability to efficiently manage your own time and work without close supervision
- Experience coding and testing HTML for email
- Experience with version control systems
Sound like you? Apply and show us what you’ve got.
As well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 company and our Glasgow HQ being Scotland’s coolest office, joining the itison team comes with loads of great benefits:
- itison discount
- Private medical
- Duvet days and summer school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Extra half-day holiday for your birthday
- Opportunities for progression and the best tech to do your job
- Great colleagues and regular socials (recent outings include the Edinburgh Festival and West End Fiesta at the Kelvingrove Bandstand)
- State-of-the-art working environment in our incredible new HQ including lunchtime yoga & pilates classes, relaxation and stretching zones, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
- Prosecco Friday – round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, or gin… you get the drift!)
No agencies or recruiters, please