A Sunday Times Top 100 company 2017, itison has helped over a million members across Scotland and the North of England discover great new places to go and things to do in their cities.
We’re looking for a fantastic Customer Support Agent to join our existing team, based in our Glasgow HQ. If you’re talented, super positive, and want to work at one of the country's most exciting and fastest-growing companies, read on!
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of our Customer Support team, you will be responsible for providing excellent one-to-one support for our customers, by email, phone and social media, and ensuring our customers have a first rate experience with itison.
You will have a calm, positive outlook and love helping people and making a difference.
You should also have a minimum of one year’s professional work experience, in a customer focused role.
What this job is
- Fast paced - you'll need to be a quick worker, calm under pressure, and bring your A game every day to stay on top of your case load and deliver results
- Rewarding – you'll be the main point of contact for itison customers, so have the opportunity to ensure every customer has a first rate experience with us
- A great future – this role would be brilliant for someone who’s hard working, keen to develop themselves, and looking for a career, not just a job
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience working in a Customer Services/Support environment
- You possess excellent communication and grammatical skills, both written and verbal
- You enjoy making complicated situations simple
- You have great interpersonal and listening skills
- You have good computer skills, though you’ll receive full training on our in-house software
- You can work independently and use your initiative to solve problems and find solutions quickly
- You're enthusiastic and have a positive attitude and approach to working and learning in a fast-paced, growing company
As well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 company, joining the itison team comes with loads of great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- itison discount
- Private medical
- Duvet days
- Summer school/Winter school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Learning grant
- Extra half-day holiday for your birthday
- Opportunities for progression and the best tech to do your job
- Great colleagues and regular awesome paid socials
- Based at our state-of-the-art HQ with lunchtime yoga & pilates classes, stretching zone, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
- Prosecco Friday – we round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, or diet coke… you get the drift!)
No agencies or recruiters please.
Closing date - 27th April