We’re looking for a talented content marketing executive to join our busy marketing team at our Glasgow HQ in our mission to connect even more people through the power of amazing experiences.
itison has grown in membership, size and profitability every year since we started out, and we’re looking for someone with the experience, enthusiasm and creativity to help us to continue to grow our business sustainably.
Working on promoting the core itison brand to both our members and the businesses we work with, this is a fast-paced role that requires creative flair and the ability to come up with new ideas for campaigns and content every day. You’ll be an exceptional writer and content creator, comfortable delivering high-quality marketing campaigns whether online or offline.
This is a hands-on role, so you’ll be working closely with our digital marketing manager and expert marketing team to deliver cross-channel campaigns, strategies and project plans every day, with loads of opportunity to try new tactics both on and offline.
What’s the role?
- Planning, managing and delivering creative content across our marketing channels, with your campaigns reaching thousands of people every day
- Coming up with brilliant new ideas for exciting content that delivers value for both our members and the businesses we work with
- Planning and managing distribution of content across both online and offline channels and reporting on success
- Continuously innovating, iterating and improving campaigns and strategies alongside the wider marketing team
Do you fit the bill?
- Exceptional content creator with a proven track record in developing high-quality content across channels, with a focus on digital channels
- Experience with managing and cultivating B2C & B2B social media channels and campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and how to leverage content both online and offline to deliver measurable results
- Brilliant communicator, both written and verbal, and able to pitch ideas to colleagues at all levels
- Creative and able to bring innovative ideas to everything you’re involved in
- Enthusiastic, energetic and will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptionally well-organised and able to manage challenging deadlines across multiple projects
- At least 3 years’ experience in content marketing in either an agency or in-house setting
Working at itison
We’re innovators, thinkers and risk-takers. We empower our people to achieve great things. We strive to be the best, to continuously improve and push boundaries, but we never lose sight of what matters. We’ve created a positive working environment for our team: filled with possibility and excellence, promoting a healthy work-life balance with space for family and friends, celebrating everything we do and, most of all, fun. Read more about working at itison.
Helping you grow
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that allows our team to succeed and grow. We’re one of The Sunday Times best companies to work for and we’re really proud of it.
- Mentorships with directors and senior management
- Progression opportunities based on hard work and talent, rather than age and experience
- Annual allowance to learn new skills outside work (itisoners have used this grant for everything from languages to cheese tasting and tap dancing)
Looking after our team
Our people are our greatest asset. We want you to be healthy, happy and well looked after.
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Duvet days and early or late start times
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Pilates & yoga classes in our purpose-built studio at itison HQ
- Discounted gym membership
- Cereal bar and never-ending fruit bowl
It’s in our DNA to make a difference in our community. With over 1.6 million members and over 4000 businesses, we have a huge voice and we strive to use that power for good, every day.
- You'll get an extra day off every year to work with a charity close to your heart
- itison us, our charitable arm, gives the same incredible experiences our members enjoy to those who need it most: brilliant local charities
- Our work with homeless charity Social Bite has raised over £2 million, helping build a homeless village and providing hundreds of thousands of hot meals
Having fun is one of our core principles and we take it seriously, in and outside of work.
- Prosecco Fridays - round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, gin, or soft drink…)
- Regular, paid socials - recent outings have included the Edinburgh Festival and Glasgow’s West End Fiesta
- Complimentary tickets to all itison events, including itison Drive-In Movies and GlasGLOW
- Discount on itison.com and itison Venues, which includes some of Glasgow’s favourite bars and restaurants