Office Assistant / Receptionist
Office Assistant/Receptionist - Full time - Glasgow HQ:
At itison we believe life is about the experience.
We match our 1.7 million members with the best local experiences; work with over 5,000 of the best local and national businesses; create Scotland’s most spectacular major events; own and operate some of the best local venues and set up our own charity, itison us, to give experiences to those who need them the most.
We believe our business should be a force for good and a great place for a career, but above all we believe work should be fun and that the experience starts with us with an amazing culture, benefits and working environment.
We’re looking for an Office Assistant / Receptionist to join our busy head office team supporting our teams across itison and itison venues. This role would be perfect for someone who is super organised, great with people, and loves social media.
What’s the role?
You will be the guardian of our Merchant City HQ, Scotland’s coolest office. You’ll be taking calls, greeting guests, dealing with office administration & orders, providing some PA support, and ensuring the office is always looking phenomenal.
We’re looking for someone who is professional, polite, energetic, and an administration whizz.
You'll also be involved with scheduling social posts, and occasionally capturing content across our HQ, venues, and major events, so we're also looking for someone who has a genuine interest social media.
This is a fast-paced role, ideal for someone who loves working in a lively dynamic environment and being part of a growing team.
What you’ll be doing
- Answering calls & greeting guests
- Office ordering – everything from the milk through to sourcing props for our major events
- Ensuring the office is always looking it’s best – setting up meeting rooms, putting away office orders and dealing with the maintenance team
- Dealing with external contractors to arrange everything from cleaning our sparkly tree to having our Christmas decorations put up
- Senior team diary management & travel planning
- PA support as needed
- Supporting on-site at our events
- Content capture / creation
- Scheduling social media posts (full training will be given)
This is a full time role, based in our Glasgow HQ.
Key Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills and experience of working with systems and office software e.g. Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Energetic, positive, and a go-getter with a can do attitude
- A people person with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work fast, juggle priorities and adapt to changing demands
- Used to a busy workload and working to deadlines
- Resourceful, proactive, and great at problem solving and thinking on your feet
- A love of social media - comfortable with social media (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter), able to capture content, and support with administration for our social platforms.
Package & benefits
- Salary up to £22k depending on experience
- Annual company bonus (based on performance)
- Private Health Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% itison discount and 50% discount at all itison-owned venues
- Enhanced maternity/paternity
- Learning grant
- Lunchtime yoga and Pilates classes
- Holiday-buy scheme
- Birthday day off
- Paid company socials
- Free tickets to all our major events (Drive-In Movies, GlasGLOW, Elfingrove, and more to come)
- Charity day – paid time off to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Fantastic work environment and unending fruit bowl, cereal bar, and full bar set up in the office for Friday Prosecco (or healthy drink if preferred)