Epicures – Duty Manager – full time
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
A true gem at the epicentre of Hyndland, Epicures has gone through a £250k makeover - we’ve brought back trees & flowers; introduced a salad & cake bar; an epic new dining experience both inside and out; and an event space complete with in-house event programmes to bring the community together.
Under new ownership and being given the love it deserves, Epicures is looking for an incredible Duty Manager to join our great team!
The core missions of the Duty Manager
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced professional to:
- Support the management team to lead the front and back of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work
- Help to drive the business plan, budgets and product.
- Assist the management team in running the day to day operations of the bar/restaurant
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure, including:
- A General Manager/AGM to help support you in running the day to day operations
- A senior operations team to help support you and deliver the business plan
- A finance, IT, stock and systems team to train and support you on the admin of the role
- A marketing and digital team to drive customers and events
- An HR team to help train and recruit
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working at senior Duty Manager role in a busy hospitality environment.
- Experience of running/managing busy shifts and large group bookings
- Genuine passion for managing teams that have fun together.
- Track record of exceptional customer service skills.
- A love of all things food and drink!
- Great attention to detail and the ability to follow paperwork and process; including rotas- full training on systems and process given
The salary and benefits package
- Great salary package subject to experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Team discount at all venues and itison with comp. event tickets
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences