Bookings & Admin Assistant
Bookings & Admin Assistant - itison venues - Glasgow - 12 month fixed term contract
Great salary, career opportunities & benefits package
Are looking to develop a career in bookings and events?
itison venues are proud owners of some of Glasgow’s best-loved spots: Sloans, Brel, Maggie Mays, Shucks & Epicures.
We’re currently looking for an exceptional Bookings & Admin Assistant - this is a really exciting opportunity for anyone looking to get experience in very unique venues and join a fantastic company where every day is different.
The role is a 12-month contract and will be based in Sloans as part of our Bookings & Events Team.
The core missions of the Bookings & Admin Assistant
We’re looking for a talented, positive, and dedicated all-rounder with a minimum of two years' professional experience to:
- Be responsible for managing incoming phone & email reservations and enquiries/event administration/office paperwork
- Deliver exceptional customer service from the crucial first point of contact with our new & existing customers
- Accurately record details in the booking system & drive sales for all existing and potential customers
- Be finance-savvy - assisting with ordering, issuing POs, and gathering invoices
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of some of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional in-house support team structure
The Core Skillset and Requirements
- 2 years working in a customer-facing role ideally in hospitality, events, or bookings
- An exceptional telephone manner & faultless communication skills
- Love working in a fast-paced exciting environment
- Have excellent organisational skills, with a methodical & meticulous approach to your work
- First-class written and verbal communication skills
- A great planner who can work to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach with loads of common sense and initiative
- A passionate self-starter with the ability to manage a busy workload autonomously within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An all-rounder, able to turn your hand to whatever is needed and deliver results
- Willingness to work flexible hours at busy event times
- Energetic, friendly, fun and fearless
The salary and benefits package
- Salary up to £24.5k, based on experience
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Learning grant
- 50% off food & drink at itison Venues (25% at Shucks)
- 10% off at itison.com
- Complimentary tickets to GlasGLOW, Drive-in Movies & other itison major events
- Two team socials per year
- Part of an independent group, delivering exceptional experiences and having fun in the process.