Front of House - Venue - Full/part time
Career opportunities & benefits package
Epicures by Cail Bruich is a contemporary neighbourhood spot serving brunch classics; casual all-day dining & fresh pastries & cakes from our in-house bakery. Brought to you by the team behind Michelin starred Cail Bruich.
We're looking for an incredible Front of House to join our great team!
The ideal candidate will be open and friendly, have great attention to detail, and a real passion for food and beverage service and the customer experience.
The core missions of Front of House;
We're looking for skilled and experienced people who can deliver on our core missions to:
- Support the front of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Greet and serve customers, being the first point of contact, and create a great first impression
- Working with all the team to help evolve the brand and offering to create something truly unique and best.
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional inhouse support team structure.
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry and a love of all things food and drink!
- Open, friendly and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to assess and meet the needs of the guest, ensuring timely delivery of all guests’ orders and any requests they may have
- Experience of working with the general public, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Great team player, flexible and adaptable, and communicates effectively within a team
The salary and benefits package
- Salary £9.50 per hour
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25% off food & drink at all itison Venues
- 10% off at itison.com
- GlasGLOW, Drive in Movies & other itison major events tickets for you and your family/friends
- 2 team parties per year (covid restrictions allowing)
- Meal on shift
- Paid Holidays
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences