Front of House - Sloans
Sloans – Front of House – Variable Hours
We believe life is about the experience and we have great benefits in place to make sure the experience starts with you:
- £10.42 p/h. increasing to £10.90 p/h after successfully passing probationary period
- £1.50 average service charge p/h
- 100% of service charge goes to the team
- Free meal and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks on shift
- 50% off food and drink across itison venues with friends and family
- Employee Assistance Programme to look after your mental wellbeing
- Complimentary tickets to itison major events
- 10% off at itison.com
- Taxi contribution for anyone working past 1am
- Team Incentives including Employee of the Month
- Two fully paid socials a year
- Fully funded external training courses
- Great opportunities to develop and progress
About the Role
At itison venues, our main mission is to bring great experiences to all of our customers and we are looking for people who are just as passionate about doing this as we are!
You’ll be working closely with the team to deliver the best service possible to our customers on the bar and the floor.
You’ll be led by an experienced management team alongside a team of passionate and confident individuals, made up of team members on the floor & behind the bar.
About the Venue
Our city's oldest bar & restaurant set over three stunning floors; a sold-out ceilidh every Friday night, weddings booked in to our Grand Ballroom through till 2024, an amazing weekly in-house event programme complete with cinema night, our own macaroni appreciation club (SMAC!) and a beautiful outdoor heated courtyard; Sloans has been at the centre of Glasgow life since 1797.
Loved by locals and tourists for centuries, Sloans is looking for an exceptional people to join our Front of House team to keep traditions going and introduce some new ones!
If you are looking for variety and love being busy – you’re in the right place! We are looking for people who have a genuine passion for food & drink and giving the best service to our customers.
Having experience in a busy venue would be great but if you don’t – we can show you the ropes! You will have a positive, can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
About the Process
If you think this sounds like the right role for you, then we would love for you to apply. If we like your application, we will be in touch to arrange an interview with you.