Lead Generator – Scotland – Head Office Based
At itison we match our 1.7m households to the best local businesses, create our own world class events, run some of our home city’s best venues, and donate experiences to those who need them the most through our own charity.
We believe our business should be a force for good and a great place for a career, but above all we believe work should be fun and that the experience starts with us.
We’re looking for an ambitious and driven phone-based Lead Generator to join our City (Sales) Team. You’ll love speaking to people, working to targets, building relationships and everything to do with hospitality, going out & discovering new experiences.
What you'll be doing
Our Mission is to discover & connect our members with the best experiences in Scotland.
You’ll be part of an exceptional discovery & development team, converting new businesses to work with us.
This is a phone-based role, taking a researched database of amazing business leads and converting them to meeting stage.
Your superpower will be the ability to engage quickly and have the smarts to tailor your pitch to secure meetings with business owners and managers.
You’ll need to be organised, tenacious and determined with a passion for business development and the hospitality sector. You should be motivated by targets, used to working at pace and thinking strategically to get what you want.
Experience in a phone-based role, ideally in hospitality or B2B sales are essential to this role.
What’s the role?
- Using phone calls and emails to secure and book quality appointments
- Working a database of leads to meet targets of meeting volume and sector type (bar/restaurant/hotel)
- Identifying and engaging with senior decision makers across multiple categories of business
- Identifying business objectives through questioning, and educating businesses on how itison can help to meet them
- Planning ahead to counter objections and thinking on your feet
- Maintaining and nurturing pristine records on our CRM and actively recording all activity
- Managing and creating journey plans that maximise opportunity for conversion
Excellent phone manner and written communication skills are essential to this role.
- Self-motivated and driven by KPI’s
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Resilient, intelligent and a skilled objection handler
- Inquisitive, with a nose for finding the right people to engage with.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and a team player
The salary and benefits package:
- Salary £20,700 - £25,000 + commission depending on experience (OTE up to £40k)
- Annual company bonus (based on performance)
- Private Health Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% itison discount and 50% discount at all itison-owned venues
- Enhanced maternity/paternity
- Learning grant
- Lunchtime yoga and Pilates classes
- Holiday-buy scheme
- Birthday day off
- Paid company socials
- Free tickets to all our major events (Drive-In Movies, GlasGLOW, Elfingrove, and more to come)
- Charity day – paid time off to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Fantastic work environment and unending fruit bowl, cereal bar, and full bar set up in the office for Friday Prosecco (or healthy drink if preferred)
No recruiters or agencies, please