Brel – Kitchen Porter – full time/part time
Career opportunities & benefits package
A magical garden (voted the UK's best!), a fully heated indoor and outdoor restaurant, a beautifully converted stables bar and UP; a hot air balloon filled private dining space. Brel is one of the city's most beautiful venues located in the West End's Ashton Lane.
With a year-round event programme, a famed food and drink line up of moules frites & fondues, Belgian beers and Scottish gin's, fire pits and BrelBQ's, Brel's offering is loved by locals and tourists and we're looking for a KP to join our great kitchen team!
The core missions
- We're looking for skilled and experienced people who can deliver on our core missions to:
- Support the back of house teams and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Ensure basic cleaning and preparation are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Working with all the team to help evolve the brand and offering to build on an already great product
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you’ll be backed and developed by an exceptional inhouse support team structure.
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Track record of maintaining cleanliness and good hygiene standards in the kitchen
- A love of all things food and drink!
- An interest in progressing in the kitchen
- Ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Great team player, flexible and adaptable
The salary and benefits package
- Team discount at all venues and itison with comp event tickets
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company socials
- Part of an independent group, Sunday Times top 100 place to work, intent on having fun and delivering exceptional experiences